Wednesday, September 10, 2008

xde cito ..

Bored in office .nite shift laa kan ..mana tk boring kekeke..so nak relaxing sket i surfing net.kata nak work life balance kekeke itew dulu kekek skang asik keje keje..kasi chance laa org nk rilexkan kepala sket kan. layan punye layan..found out the song call Without U (sang by same same and jaclyn)The song mmg sweet abis..terigt2 masa bercinta ngan mr.Hubby...masa bercinta sumenye indah2 aja ..kkekke cuba dh kawen kalo tkde money camno kakakakkaa..

Layan the lyrics here:-

The first time I saw youI knew
I knew I luv U coz my heart stopped
Coz I la la la la la la
Love You
Love can make U feel so funny No house no car not even money
Will make me feel the way
What Im really tryin to say I cant live another day
Without You oh without You
The first time I kiss U I knew
I knew I had U coz your heart stopped
Coz Ila la la la la la
Love You Because I..la la la Love You love You

No comments: